accidentally woke up at 4 but i watched the sunrise
BUT CLICK ON THE PHOTO
this is one of my favorite posts now
Healing is a choice. It is not an easy one because it takes work to turn around your habits. But keep making the choice and shifts will happen.
You’d be surprised what small, everyday things can lift us out of despair. But nobody can do it for you. You’re the one who has to watch for the open door.
and one of the questions said this
If a moose were chasing you through the woods, its enormous mass would be very threatening. But if you zigzagged, then its great mass would be to your advantage.
So naturally I thought of this
There’s a reason Kevin Tran was in Advanced Placement.
Sometimes I wonder if there’s something wrong with me. Perhaps I’ve spent too long in the company of my literary romantic heroes, and consequently my ideals and expectations are far too high.
I have no control over what people think of me but I have 100% control of what I think of myself.
hot topic has some cool stuff but its embarrassing just walking in that store tbh
thank you so much for putting this into words
Walk into hot topic like what up im not a scene kid
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
if i was harry, i would have stuck a letter down the front of my pants and ran out on the front lawn bc
- the dursleys aren’t gonna chase me and cause a scene, it’d upset their pristine reputation
- if they DID chase me out, they’d have to put their hand down my pants to get to the letter and i’d just start screaming STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER and fuck up their repuation for real
you would kill voldemort in first year at that rate
my favorite part of concerts is when the band plays a song everyone knows so everyone’s singing along all out of tune but then the singer stops singing and they point the mic at the crowd and u just hear everyone in the crowd singing the words to the music and u see the smiles on the band members’ faces bc they know people care about their music and everyone’s just so happy who cares about anything else
I FOUND IT
NO ONE BELIEVED ME WHEN I SAID I HEARD AN ICE CREAM TRUCK DROPIN BEATS DOWN THE STREET
NOW I HAVE A VID TO PROVE IT OMG I’M SO HAPPY I DIDN’T IMAGINE IT YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME
here’s a dating tip
if your partner suffers social anxiety or is an introvert, do not force them to go out on a date or hang out with you. more than likely, being alone relaxes their anxiety and recharges their energy. so respect that. and don’t bug them about it or take it personally. you’ll make their anxiety worse or just end up making them feel guilty as shit.
this goes for friends too. don’t do that to your friends.
answering the door when you’re home alone like
Jonah Hill & Morgan Freeman
Page 1 of 829