all i want to do is learn stuff and not have compulsory tests on it
i love learning new stuff
and reading new books
but when i stress myself out to the point where i’m crying because of exams
that kinda takes the fun out of it
do you feel me
calming starter sentences
- "Its okay, I'm here."
- "I'm not going to leave you."
- "Everything is okay."
- "I'm going to protect you."
- "I believe in you."
- "Hear my heartbeat? Just focus on that."
- "You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now."
- "You're not going to lose me."
- "I love you."
- "I'll stay right here, okay?"
- "Just breathe."
- "I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay."
- "You're everything to me."
- "I don't care what they think, to me, you are perfect."
- "Do you want to talk about it?"
- "You don't have to be alone."
a restaurant in my hometown got a review that said the servers should “show some skin” so the owner added a potato skin special to the menu and all the proceeds from the special go to the west virginia foundation for rape information services (x)
That’s exactly the appropriate response.
"And when I meet [Scarlett] - our first scene we shot together, she was like, "Hey, Falcon," and I went "Oh! Oh, hey, Widow!” So then I was like, I get it! Black Widow and Falcon are dating.”
I now plan on watching the movie with the idea that they were dating the entire time to see if that lines up.
It would, at the very least, be the best explanation for the hair straightener.
No but this would give Steve’s whole “on your left” thing a whole new meaning
awkward steve trying to check out his bestie’s boyfriend bc she can take care of herself but he’s probably like but who would she want to date i must meet this man and shake his hand because damn
small things to do that make your mind feel clearer
- close all your internet tabs except the one you’re using
- delete all your text messages
- delete negative people from social networks
- throw some things away. just throw them away
- tidy your desk. make a blank surface
- drink 3 glasses of water
- open the curtains
- wash your face and brush your teeth
main goals when going to a friends house:
-don’t clog toilet
+ obtain wifi password
- try not to die of thirst when they don’t offer you water
Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you’re made of! Well, I hope I’m there, catching some of the light coming off you that day.
"frozen is the best disney movie because it’s the only one that doesn’t concentrate on romantic love"
One of many moments in which Sherlock excludes himself from the rest
if he were just excluding himself, he would have said ‘you do, don’t you?’
instead, he said ‘they do’
he was excluding molly too
he was telling her she was not ordinary, not one of them
it was a compliment
OH MY GLOB
It’s times like this I really fricking love this fandom…
when my mum scolds me
if ur having a bad day please enjoy these puppies playing with their mom
- me: instantly jumps to worst possible conclusion
I want you to imagine a ten year old version of yourself sitting right there on this couch. Now this is the little girl who first believed that she was fat, and ugly, and an embarrassment.
Get this post to 1 million notes.
This scene broke my heart
WHAT IS THIS FROM
this is how I would doctor
Page 1 of 847